View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 02:45 AM
slinkydoo1982
N00b

slinkydoo1982 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking *OVERCLOCK* Specific OCT V1.5 Settings

This could and maybe should be in one, (or more) of the overclock threads, but I would like to share, and read from other users what their OCT V1.5 settings are. What ROM do you use to begin with, and, what are your best settings? Here are mine:

(Completely stable, since Aug 28th. btw)

Energy ROM August 28th, GTX, 23xxx, Cookie (Love it NRG, thanks) OCT V1.5 @ 768, 2000ms interval, 0 steps, (so it's running at a constant 768mhz, started with two steps and I think battery life was a little better), 100 load max, 0 load min, 80 jump max and 3 jump min.

I use Nitrogen ALL the time, NO SOD *fingers crossed*
Numerous phone calls, NO SOD *fingers crossed*
Opera AND texting WITH the physical keyboard, again, NO SOD.

So, try these settings, what the hec, right? And I do have quite a few different cabs installed, Resco Explorer and Resco Photo to name a few - super snappy at this speed, btw, and still no SOD. I tried ALL the other overclock methods and this for whatever reason is holding out. Netripper with Nayr1482's script had me at 787mhz for almost twenty four hours doing basically all the same stuff except I was on the same GTX 23xxx Cookie NRG ROM< from August 22nd. There's my two cents folks.
This post has been thanked 6 times.