View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 08:54 PM
beejmeister
PPCGeeks Regular

beejmeister is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Samsung Battery Performance Talk

You guys with all that battery life are killing me! I'm getting nothing comparatively. Might be because I'm in love iwth the phone and using the crap out of it... (I hear voices coming from it calling my name to mess with it...).

Anyway... It was pretty much dead by 2PM (from 8 AM) and since it is such a slow charger, the 20 - 30 minute car trips I had to make a couple of times didn't do a whole lot for me.

I'm going to experiment with turning off data using apps and such... don't know if the digital clock I installed that has sports scores (but only when the GT Jackets are playing) posted live is eating power.... or the FB app, or the Twitter app, or the weather app... or my Exchange email.... man! I guess the juice can get used up pretty quickly with too many things going on... Oh yeah! I forgot about the about 1.5 hours I was on the phone today before 2 PM as well....

I'd like to think I just got a lemon of a battery or something rather than that it's all my fault....

Anyway... al the help I can get is appreciated! Cheers!
ROM: What day is it?