Thread: Newbie question
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 08:12 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Newbie question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorby View Post
I would certainly upgrade if this is an option but keep in mind that both of the phones you mentioned come with a $10 extra monthly fee usualy. So that would change your monthly rate and not just a one-time upgrade fee. If they are offering it without that extra monthly fee, I would say jump on it quick!
We all know they are going to charge Him the $10.00 for those phones, thats just does not need to be put into anyones head they can escape the great $10.00 fee. Thats just been beaten to death.

With that said, if they are going to let you upgrade to ether of those phones for $99 without having to renew your contract I would be on that like Fly's on @#$%