View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 03:17 PM
popdog54
Eat Static

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[NSFW] HTC Action Screen

Here's another modification of the HTC Action Screen. Since I'm using UltimateLaunch as my UI I wanted to add more quick links without adding another tab. So I added the Action Screen which gave me another 12 quick links.

I figured someone else might find it useful so I decided to post it.

The Voicemail and Call History apps are included in the cab file. Everything else should work ok unless something was changed in the ROM you are using.

If you already have an Action Screen installed then uninstall it first before installing my version.

Installing the cab will add an icon to your Start Menu, but you'll need to soft reset your phone for it to appear.

I also included nine additional backgrounds in the zip file. To change the background match the number in the preview image with the corresponding folder number. Copy the ASWall.brn file in that folder and paste it into the Windows directory of your device.

I didn't include any "pressed" icons since I'm lazy and didn't feel like making 120 of them.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ASone.jpg (185.4 KB, 1106 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ASPrev.jpg (556.4 KB, 334 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab popdog54ActionScreen.cab (405.6 KB, 78 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Action Screen Backgrounds.zip (3.59 MB, 95 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 5 times.