Thread: I messed up
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 01:20 PM
AZTECHKA
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I messed up

Yeah... That's what happens with ALL technology... Remember your first Pentium computer? How friggin fast was that (back then) Now... Your TP2 is faster.
Anytime you look at newer technology you are going to have a similar reaction. That's how they keep us coming back for upgrades.

I heard one time that Intel had already developed the technology for the next 16 generations of processors... You think they'll just skip 15 gens and give us the fastest they've got?
NOPE...

Get the EVO... The next upgraded phone will also be awesome and so on and so forth.
I'm holding out for my WP7 phone.
p.