View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 07:03 AM
Johnny.Bravo
nous défions

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Galaxy Series Review Thread

If I had to sum up the Epic in one word, that word would be FAST. I had a TP2, and then tried out the HTC Hero for a couple of weeks. There is no comparison. I haven't had it long enough to comment on all the features but at the end of the first day I absolutely love this phone. Impressive screen, both size and resolution.

I tried out the Asphalt 5 demo...extremely responsive, just like playing a racing game on the Wii.

One thing I don't like is the choice of default ringers. I hate ringers that sound like computerized Muzak. I want a simple LOUD beeping type ringer. I'm sure I will be able to fix that easily though.

The keyboard is really nice, definitely better than the TP2 - its bigger and I really like the feel of the keys.

And my GPS works perfectly. Sprint Nav and Google Maps had me to within 3 meters in a matter of seconds.

All in all, its way way better than any phone I have ever had before . On a scale of 1-10 I give it a 10.

Last edited by Johnny.Bravo; 10-20-2010 at 06:24 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.