Thread: Blurry camera
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 05:23 AM
nayr1482
Regular 'Geeker

nayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Blurry camera

Quote:
Originally Posted by edj View Post
My camera suddenly started taking blurry pictures and I figured out from a previous post that it's because of a hazy film of something on the lens cover in the back cover of the TP2. One fix is to remove the cover but I'd rather not have the back open and the lens exposed and the camera was taking decent pictures before with the lens cover in place. I tried cleaning the lens cover but I can't find a way to remove the hazy film that is on the cover that is causing the blurry pictures.

Has anyone discovered a way to fix this with a new lens cover or a way to clean it.

Thanks.
Not what you are looking for but...
I actually take my back cover OFF when I am taking pictures. The pictures are 10x better than they are even with a clean lens cover. Obviously if you take a lot of pictures this isnt for you...