View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 06:31 PM
puff601
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [tweak] save 20mb of ram with this simple tweak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post
any neg. reactions on your phone after doing this?
no i havent noticed and negative affects after doing this and ive been using the tweak since early this morning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmfeny View Post
tried this on mighty's rom but it wasnt there... mike prolly already caught that and got rid of it... thanks given tho.
yea mighty mike probably cooked this tweak into his roms already. from what ive read, many custom roms already use this tweak. i made a reg backup of the preloadres key, but have no idea where my phone saved it. i will post it when i find it so that this tweak is fully reversible

im pretty sure if mightymike precooked this into his rom, its a good tweak