View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 12:12 AM
Entrepreneur724
Lurker
Threadstarter

Entrepreneur724 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: First Impressions of the Epic: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyface22 View Post
Wirelessly posted (TP2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Very down to earth review! Thanks for sharing. I definitely will be getting an epic. Had my mind made up for a while now but not sure when. I mean now that I can overclock my tp2 (787 mhz) and with sound working on android, i'm sure I can hold out a bit longer.

But for real tho awesome review.
I appreciate it. I am all about being unbiased. I don't care if you're HTC, Samsung, RIM, or frekin' Sony for all I care...! Give me something I like and I'll like you, right? Lol. That's kinda dirty.

I wanted to add one thing:

I have heard many people do some type of mod to their EVO -- some Nexus One mod -- I don't know the name but it is really cool....The mod makes the EVO a different phone -- literally...I HATE the damn stock HTC Sense and whatever Froyo comes with stock -- I think the Epic, when rooted to a potential, can outdo any phone on the market....BTW, I am loving this SWYPE keyboard on the EPIC! LOL!

OH YEAH~

ALL that BS with the tap buttons on the EPIC....On the front bottom screen....Damn I cannot think right now....Work perfect....Think of them like iPhone "buttons," essentially....

Last edited by Entrepreneur724; 08-31-2010 at 12:15 AM.