View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 09:46 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: ipod touch 3g 64gb jailbreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fozmsu View Post
Are they working on a new jailbreak? I read somewhere that the devs weren't going to work on a new one. But I believe it is more likely that they are waiting for Apple's next update to release the next jailbreak. Got any insider knowledge?
the 4.1 release is around the corner, word is they will wait for its release before releasing a new Jailbreak and they are also working on the new unlock for new baseband version that comes with it.

4.02 "oh crap I updated" people just hang tight.