View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 12:24 PM
rsbrown69
PPCGeeks Regular

rsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: LOUD and COMFORTABLE BT Earpiece?

Quote:
Originally Posted by djqwikcut View Post
HOW loud is it?
I just watched a video and the stealth mode sounded bad.. BUT I am told it is really LOUD because of the way it fits in your ear.. how comfortable is it? I found it for around $34 (including shipping) on buy.com and ordered one since I am a NUT for bluetooth headsets trying to find the best one (only way is to try them yourself)

here is the review I watched:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrFKuw1sdqg
It is the only earpiece that I can hear with and people can hear me on even when I am in a night club next to the speakers. (did that just for fun) I don't have a problem using it while driving or at the airport. The only thing is You have to try and figure out when the best time to use which mike is. usually when someone says "what" once then I switch to the other mode. The normal mike sounds the best and the noise cancelling actually works pretty good, but when the ambient noise gets too high it tries to cancel out too much noise and gets muffled. Switching to the bone mike solves that.