View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 09:48 PM
MrBigKid
N00b

MrBigKid is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: LOUD and COMFORTABLE BT Earpiece?

I have tried just about every single bluetooth headset out there.
Most of the expensive ones are OK for occasional use. But if you have heavy demands or just want the best, they will not pass muster.

I spend alot of time on the phone during the day giving tech support or calling customers as I travel. During the evening I spend alot of time on a bridge line as part of project work. I have found a few that worked good in some areas and bad in others. I have only found ONE that exceeded my needs in ALL areas.

16 HOURS of talk time. Yes you read right, stay on the blue tooth ALL day if you want.

So loud you could turn it up to it's loudest setting and lay it on the table as a speaker phone.

Noise canceling that ACTUALLY works. I can drive with the windows down, the radio on and talk to my wife and she will ask if I have left work yet.

I have paid over 150 bucks for junk. This costs right at 120 bucks and comes with home charger, car charger and USB cable. You get an ear hook, a neckband and a headband. Leather ear pieces and foam earpieces in different sizes all for the same price. Try getting that good a deal elsewhere.

Sold yet? Check it out!

And no I have no affiliation with the company besides being a customer.

MBK