View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 04:14 PM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: PLEASE help. I have tried a million cabs to fix picture mail.

Well all you need to do in the future is flash your rom of choice, provision and then install Arc cab to device and soft reset....boom....viola works every time....btw way on MMrom no need for workarounds at all...he and most other cooks have disabled the htc messenger....that is what most of those work a rounds are for.....my cab has been used on many roms by me and works every time...I know Darren is a flashaholic and tries like every rom and uses my cab every time also.....no issues....flash, provision and install to device....soft rest...done.........