View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 02:15 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Opera 10 + Hardware Keyboard Shortcut

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
hey guys, i need a little help. i installed opera mobile 10 and its great so far. my issue is that when i use the shortcut on the keyboard (FN + Left Arrow Key) it still opens opera 9.7. is there a way to change this shortcut to point to opera 10 instead of 9.7 via the registry? i have searched the registry and online with no luck. any help would be greatly appreciated.

ps anyone know how to enable the zoom bar in opera 10 as well?

EDIT: o yea, i forgot to add that ive already made opera 10 my default broswer. my tp2 opens opera 10 when clicking on a link in an email, internet tab, etc etc, it just isnt linked to keyboard...
not sure what else would work, besides using keyboard controller to program that key press to do it. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=554240
This post has been thanked 1 times.