View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 12:38 PM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NEW Settings for Cricket Android Plan??

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredo-x View Post
yeah that's the thing i don't know if ryan has had an android phone in his hands yet.

secondly they closed my thread over there because i created it under the <Cricket> forum... where else would it go? the mods are idiots.

but yeah good idea, i'll ask ryan maybe he can get some inside info, thxs.
Well I might be able to answer your questions, first I don't think Ryan is doing any Droids yet,

second your thread was closed on Hofo because you posted in the main forum and didn't follow the rules about posting PDA discussions in the PDA forum. Then you decide to come here and call the mods (me) idiots. You know how to make friends. LOL.........

Now for setting, the PST setting are all the same as usual. Then you can do the following: Change/add the device in CID as the ZIO M6000, then change the plan to the 60Z $55 Android smartphone plan, update the PRL to one of the newer ones, my area uses 32100. Then you won't need the u2nl, autostart.sh and you will have some faster speeds.

You must have the Android plan and it must be properly provisioned for any of this to work with out the autostart.sh and u2nl.
This post has been thanked 1 times.