Thread: annoying symbol
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 08:34 PM
thepolishguy
Halfway to VIP Status

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: annoying symbol

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabkabiz View Post
i tried to see if there was a topic on this before but no luck. im sorry if there is one. but ive had this symbol on the top right of my screen and it doesnt bother me but i just want to get rid of it and i dont even know what it means. its that little t.v looking symbol with the exclamation mark next to it. HOW DO I GET RID OF IT?
the little T.V symbol is for Verizon's T.V. service. Don't you want to pay more extra money on top of your $30 data plan for that? (Sarcasm).

There is a way to get rid of it on here - I assure you. I have not been impressed with ppcg search function.

The best way to get rid of it is to run the unlocker (HSPL) and flash a custom rom. Then you get rid of all the VZW poop and keep the essentials- or even get some goodies.

But if you don't want to flash a rom - it is on here. If I come across it I will let you know.

Good luck.