View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 05:06 PM
redd214
Back

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Would you choose the Incredible again?

i got the incredible on launch day and the X on launch day as well. you really cant go wrong with either one as they are pretty even for the most part. If you are a gamer the larger screen helps as does the GPU which is slightly better than the Snapdragon's. HTC Sense is a selling point of the Incredible though, however with all the different apps/widgets in the market, my X looks almost identical to how my Incredible looked. The bootloader on the X is still encrypted atm so no custom roms yet, but it runs so well I dont even see a need for them honestly, but that is a knock on the X. It really is a toss up man. Honestly if the X hadnt have come out, I would have been perfectly happy with the Incredible for a year.

@brandonpa: the X is extremely well built and the quality is top notch. I know moto had issues in the past but the are building some solid phones nowadays. and the incredible is not faster than the droid. they are about the same, if one is faster the differnece either way is so slight that it would hardly be noticeable.