View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 04:13 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: How long for Froyo

Most of the phones were manufactured a while ago..we just getting them later...there is already a Froyo JP1-3 leaked out..its not fully stable but TouchWiz is definitely on it so its not a delay.. wimax shouldn't be a problem either, its just using the same drivers..theya rent gonna stop working from 2.1 to 2.2...if anything were to take time it will be sprint loading it with bloatware...

But the biggest delay with Froyo my guess is they want to include all the fixes for all the problems so far...also they may want to optimize it cause of the awesome GPU and CPU(which hasn't been used before)

I'll tell you this...even if Samsung doesn't release it for the Epic in September the community probably will..

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)