View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 12:28 AM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
NFL WaitCursor Skins (AllTeamsIncluded) *NEW 8th SET* ~CHRISTMAS CURSORS ADDED~

As most of you already know, I'm a DIE-HARD Eagles fan and love to show it!! Its almost like I've been on a mission to skin anything and everything I can to further rep my squad. Only 2 more weeks til the start of the season!! can't wait!! I came across this application called MWC3(Marshall WaitCursor 3) that replaces the default Windows Mobile WaitCursor. It's not a way to skin the existing one (shellres.96.dll), but a standalone application that offers a new concept of wait cursors. I created "NFL Team Helmet" waitcursor skins for everyone that work great with this app.

All I ask is if you like and use my work it to... Leave few comments or suggestions and then of course to hit that "Thanks" button. Huge thanks goes to the developer, xda member, Marshall07 for this amazing program.

Get the app from HERE(PpcGeeks) or HERE(XDA) or directly from the developer's site HERE if you don't already have it.

How to get my skins working..
- Install MWC3.cab to device memory.(Note: Uninstall older versions of MWC before installing version 3) and soft-reset
- Unzip and copy the folder into the root of the MWC3 install directory. So it should be..\Program Files\MWC3\"folder goes here"(unzipped)
- Now navigate to start, MWC3 folder, and open MWC Config. Slide your finger across the screen from right to left to access the next page in settings. Now scroll thru them until you find the team cursor. hit the green check mark and you all set.
- the speed at which it rotates can be adjusted by editing the cong.mwc3 file using notepad.

You can also find random cursors I've made throughout the thread including Halloween(page8.), Thanksgiving(pages8&9), and Christmas(page9&10)

*Helmet* set preview..

*NEW*Flag set added.. They can be found on pages 2-3.

*NEW*Fan set added on pages 3 & 4

*NEW*Helmets v2 set added on page 4

*NEW*Animated Logos set added on page 5

*NEW*Helmets v3 set added on page 6

*NEW*You're In " " Country set added on page 7

*NEW*Christmas Tree set added on page 10

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 12-04-2010 at 05:19 PM.
This post has been thanked 10 times.