View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 04:04 PM
kern417
Regular 'Geeker

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
CleanRAM and 6.5.x ROMs

I have CleanRAM installed on my device even though i can't get it to work...this was always a must have program for me until i upgraded to 6.5.x/23xxx ROMs. Now whenever I run the program, it freezes the Taskbar and I can't open up the start menu. I can tell the taskbar freezes because the time and battery reading does not change after running CleanRAM, and after s2u2 locks the device, the taskbar is still visible over the lockscreen top curtain. Basically the only thing i can do is navigate sense (slide tabs, go up and down on the home screen) but if i switch it to landscape have of the screen cuts off...I set it up to reload sense and that works fine, and it is also set to close all programs and then afterwards launch startup programs which seems to work as well. I just can't seem to determine where this bug is coming from. This has happened for me on both MightyROM Full Force (comes with a version of Android Taskbar) and Energy Standard Reference (Stock taskbar and also tried with another Android Taskbar installed).

Is anyone else seeing this issue? Is there another program like it that is compatible with 6.5.x ROMs?