View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 01:13 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: help w/ vibration on winmo 6.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojary View Post
ok. so my tp2 was replaced and i picked up the replacement yesterday. the replacement had 6.5 installed on it. that's all well and good....but when i was playing with around with the device, i couldn't figure out how to turn off the vibrate whenever you use the on-screen keyboard. can somebody help me please? i did search the forum and google...but couldn't find the answer.

also, on the 6.1 i was able to go to the screen to let me know if the phone was new or a refurb...but for the life of me...i couldn't figure out this one either! please help on this too.

i tried to have them revert me back to the 6.1, but no dice. the repair guy told me that if i really wanted 6.1. im just so used to 6.1 because i knew where everything was without even thinking about it. but with 6.5...i can't even find the screen how to make my text smaller. the only thing i like on the 6.5 was the eye candy and the animated weather.
start>settings>personal>input>tap options>turn off vibrate

##778# shows you refurb and manufacture date etc

start>settings>system>screen>text size -this is actually the same in 6.1 and 6.5