View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 07:56 AM
2 Bunny
Banned User

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to 2 Bunny Send a message via Skype™ to 2 Bunny
Cool RE ADVERTISING HAS CHANGED ONCE MORE Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
i doesnt slow your life down to have to sit refresh and wait for the page to load 15 times every time you log off? do you only view 15 pages every time you come here? sometines im on here for a few hours. i know i view more than fifteen pages in most spans. im not trying to hassle you, but why not unblock the ads, just for the good of the site rather than sitting here coming up with ways to get around it. here is a direct quote from wideawake (the site owner)

would you rather see a few ads (and it is only a few), pay for membership with no ads, or continue to disrespect and steal from the site by using ad blockers? it is stealing revenue from someone who provides us a great service.
Good insight. I guess I'm just a "get in, get out" type of individual and usually only a couple threads require my attention (remember, I've only got that "outdated" Diamond, and that's among one of the few forums on here that I post in). As painfully slow as it is, I do try to browse the site on my Diamond as often as possible (llike I am doing now) and I do load a lot of ads in that time.

Thanks again for the input.

- 2 Bunny