View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 06:40 AM
kaos
VIP Member

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP2 Signal Issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by encore18 View Post
It doesnt matter if i am inside or outside. i would get a new phone but i paid full price for this one brand new in the box. I am using this on boost mobile, my last one always had better signal than this one, the sad part is i was riding a wheelie on my rocket and ran it over after it fell out of my pocket.

I was wondering if maybe it has to do provisioning? Or maybe i have some wrong settings in the programming menu.

Not only is my signal low and spiking all over the place, the data speeds are really slow on this replacement phone too, like 75-180kps.

This sucks.
its the rom. when i flash energy or anyother developer besides vins. my signal does that. when on vins i show full service. try a different rom before you dem it bad.

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

This post has been thanked 2 times.