View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 05:47 PM
austin420
lt cmdr of a garbage scow

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Advertising Has Changed Once More!

i doesnt slow your life down to have to sit refresh and wait for the page to load 15 times every time you log off? do you only view 15 pages every time you come here? sometines im on here for a few hours. i know i view more than fifteen pages in most spans. im not trying to hassle you, but why not unblock the ads, just for the good of the site rather than sitting here coming up with ways to get around it. here is a direct quote from wideawake (the site owner)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake View Post
In case you didn't know ad-blockers hurt websites. I mean if we had to survive on donations along ppcgeeks wouldn't last one week unfortunately.

http://arstechnica.com/business/news...s-you-love.ars

There is only such thread in our staff forums. With enough interest, this is something we could offer to users.
~mike
would you rather see a few ads (and it is only a few), pay for membership with no ads, or continue to disrespect and steal from the site by using ad blockers? it is stealing revenue from someone who provides us a great service.

This post has been thanked 2 times.