View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 02:26 PM
O.a.T.
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Error: storage card not installed

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
omg 47 dl's and one person thanked the guy? such a shame, ill hit thanx for ya and i have the cab.
Yeah, I know what you mean. Seems like I practically had to "beg" people to hit the thanks button on my rom thread, and that is with over 600 downloads. Makes you wonder sometimes why one goes through the hassle, especially with those who refuse to read and search for themselves.