View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 09:13 AM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MaxSense Digital Clocks, More to come!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123sit View Post
No worries, just made my own. Figured I'd ask so I wouldn't have to reinvent the wheel. The Dinik template is available for download, can't understand why his stuff is so guarded but it seems to be his MO. Oh well thanks for reply.
Anyone who was given permission to use his stuff had to agree to give credit and a link to his work. I can understand where's he coming from. So few even take the time to hit the thanks button. Even if you didn't like my rom and the themes that I made available, if you DL'd then you should have hit the thanks button just for having the option available. If everyone did that then my reps would be over 100,000 and Energy would be over 1,000,000. Thanks for taking the time to post, that counts too.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
This post has been thanked 1 times.