View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 04:55 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Heres a Keyboard w/ Ctrl,ALT,FN AND F1-F12 Keys

I just started tooling around with running WIN95 on my TP2, the installer prompted me to install a keyboard .cab called "VGAKey".. obviously the name tells you, its VGA.. youll see in the pics in Portrait though its really not an issue, small but HIGHLY functional if you need use of Ctrl, ALT, FN, or the "F" command keys... Landscape, well thats a different story-Youll see in the pics below...

anyways i didnt know how to open up the installer and yank out the cab, so i dug around on the web and im pretty sure the cab below is the same version from the installer..

Hope you guys get some use of of this.. Especially the people afraid of the RhodiumKeyboardController.. no need to re-map keys anymore, just turn on VGAKey for what you need then go back to TouchInput or whatever keyboard you prefer..

**disclaimer** now the site I found this on, well and a few others I checked its validity against, says the DEV stopped at Winmo5.. but as you can see its running fine on my 6.5.x build.. just thought Id throw that out there..

Attached Files
File Type: cab vgakey.armv4.cab (472.8 KB, 77 views) Click for barcode!