View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 10:49 PM
jmart518
Cookin' Project: Teya

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Imagio sd card disappeared

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerliz View Post
So the computer sees the memory card, (which it does) but the device does not see the card. Even if some diagnostic software was transferred or was copied to the card from the computer ... you can not run it from the card because the device does not see the card. So where do I go from here? I am running windows 7 on the desktop and windows mobile. Windows mobile does not see the card either, which is to be expected since the computer does not see it. I have soft reset the phone and removed the battery in an attempt to reset the system
Jer
That is a really strange problem. I would say to throw in another memory card (if you have one) to see if the problem follows. Worse case, backup you data on the phone and hard reset that thing.

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab
This post has been thanked 1 times.