View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 08:55 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Why is iPhone not considered a smartphone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
Hey I'm not the one who made this up..this is from what I gather from what people are considering....the largest amount of the people considers A..B is what most of the community most likely considers...

We both know if it were up to me I'd place the iPhone right besides the Jitterbug
well I just mean that some people have a tendency to have this "everyone likes the iPhone, so therefore I hate it because it's cool to go against the status quo" and then justify that by saying "yeah but you can't flash CM RC 3 on an iPhone!!"

I actually much prefer Android over iOS and lately I've been preferring WinMo over Android because of Emulation and Wii remote compatibility.

But it is what it is nomsayin