View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 11:44 AM
storyr
VIP Member

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: phonealarm bluetooth issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by celticbum2
A while back I had an issue with my bluetooth. Everytime I tried getting into the Bluetooth icon on the top right hand corner it would do nothing, even when I went into the main setting s of my Treo. I thought it was a program like tomtom or something that tried to use Bluetooth. I did a hard reset and took my time putting programs back on to make sure the same thing didn't happen. Last night, I pressed the BT button on the phonealarm on my Today screen. It went on (turns blue). I then pressed it again to turn it off and now it's messed up again. When you press the BT button the windows timer thingy pops up to show it's waiting, but it never stops and all you can do is soft reset. The main Bluetooth now does nothing again when you press it. I took so long resetting my phone after the hard reset, I don't want to do it again. I tried uninstalling phonealarm, but it does nothing. Any suggestions?
That's a tough one. I'm using phoneAlarm v1.58 - I turn Bluethooth on and off all the time without issue. Questions:

Which version of phoneAlarm are you using?
What other apps do you have installed?
What Bluetooth devices have you paired with?