View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 08:30 AM
Laos101
The PPCG CR Guy!

Laos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Laos101
Advertising Has Changed Once More!

Hey Everyone!

In case you've been watching our site - we've changed advertising methods once more. Much like 2 months ago or so, we are now using a new advertiser on a CPM basis - however the advertising content is VERY different.

Unlike before, you will only see BRAND advertising and none of that PSA ads with the horrible animals being brutalized, and instead everything from Windows 7, Blackberry, and also a few larger insurance companies. We've had it running for a week now and have yet to hear any major complaints - a good sign compared to last time!

Guests will see the first post Rectangle ad once more, which can be removed simply by logging in or registering! This will be along with the Guest Announcement ad.

All users ( for now ) will be seeing the "Sponsored Links" Ad just below the first post and Third Post, as well as our usual header and footer. As for plans to reduce the number of ads for VIPs or Subscribers - that is in the work and we'll get back to you very soon regarding that.

As always - feel free to PM me, Email Me, or Call me with your questions, comments, concerns, etc. And i'll be sure to respond! This includes if you see anything you feel is an ad unfitting in quality for our site (for example, it ruins the moment you're here, it has an annoying sound [ though we did remove most of those] or its just distasteful is some way, shape or form,]