View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 03:24 AM
heaumanepnk
Lurker

heaumanepnk is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC Blnk screen and other prob.

its an HTC tOUCH pRO RAPH500 When the backlight turns off and I try to wake up the phone it brights up, but its blank and dark/black. The keyboard is on also wen i slide it out. So i have to soft reset it and sometimes it wont go on it sttttays dark. I know the phone works because i can hear beeps wen i raise volume and dial numbers with keyboard.. When i try to turn it off with the power button ontop it freezes, if i want it to turn on after i take out battery i need to press reset button. It has a miind oof its own. iT WONT RESET , ONLY WEN I PRESS THE RESET HARD RESET DOESNT WORK AS IN NOTHING happens when i try prssing n holding keys. I deleted everything thru th memory menu, I've been seeing alot of people talkin on here about flashin them and using linux or android?. instead of windows mobbile. Would this be a solution? here is some info on device. aS im trying to get this info the screen goes blank then back to norm.(its chsrgin via usb, thats the only way i can charge it. Please help

ROM VersiioN: 1.03.605.4
hARDWARE VERSION: 0002
pr version: 51109
pri version: 1.46.002

CPU: QUALCOMM(R) 7500A
sPEED: 528MHZ
RAM Size: 192mb

Last edited by heaumanepnk; 08-25-2010 at 05:57 AM. Reason: MORE DETAILS