View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 07:58 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: asurion replacing TP2 with Imagio

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellRayzer View Post
mine is verizon,,,no longer carry tp2
asurion doesnt have them still??? VZW just doesnt do advanced exchanges or sell TP2s anymore... asurion should still have them... otherwise what are they doing with them all?? burning them? they say VZW on them, they gotta go somewhere..

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees45us View Post
I would take imagio over over tp2 in verizon anytime. Verizon cripples their tp2 I think. If it was sprint then I would make them give me a tp2.
you just dont have a clue do you??? these arent TP1s where Sprint had 288MBs and VZW only had 188mb... all 5 of the TP2s are they same - minus the keyboard layout on some, the back covers being different, and i think TMOs doesnt have a 3.5mm headphone jack.. Internally, theyre all the same