View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 07:49 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Movies and Bitrate

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
I would think that the overclocker would be enough to stop the stuttering.
Nope.. I have 3 TP1s overclocked @768 i believe, and that does nothing to make for better playback...anything that plays choppy on my overclocked TP1s gives me same image when i use them in my un-clocked TP2...

Bitrate is a thing to look at, but FPS is really wants holding us back from Great Video Playback.. the more action and screen switches, the more stutter and choppiness...