View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 04:24 PM
dapbmonkey4u
I break things, for fun.
Threadstarter

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: Taskbars for 6.5 and 6.5x 8-22-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
thanks man, ive been using dinik's taskbar for a while and never noticed it was supposed to skin the windows cursor as well. im off to try your modded tb. thx

Dinik never skinned the wait cursor in his taskbar. I decided to do it, since the tb was awesome looking and thought everything should look good. I took his Win Flag and spread it out and there you go. I posted on his thread, but never responded to it.

This post has been thanked 2 times.