View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 04:19 PM
jmart518
Cookin' Project: Teya

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New imagio and g-config

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerliz View Post
Thank you both. New to the "cab" world ... and I see that so much of what goes on phones today is transferred through same. Can either of you, if ever so briefly, describe the process, as in the net-cf 3.5? I assume that I would transfer the file to the phone first. Should it go on the phone or the memory card? Where? Any other directions for this "old man"

Thank you.
Jer
Sure thing:

1) Transfer the file to either your phone or the storage card (doesn't really matter where you copy the file to)
2) On your device, use file explorer or equivalent and navigate to where you transferred the file.
3) Open the cab file and it will ask you where you want to install it.
4) Select "Device"
5) Soft reset you phone and you will be good to go

Hope this helps out some!

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab