View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 01:32 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Looking for good Emulators

After using our supremely awesome search feature, I have turned up a few 2 year old threads that didn't really help me too much.

I am basically looking for good, working Emulators for NES, SNES, GBA, PS1, PS2, and N64 for WVGA. Yes I own all those devices and yes I legally own games, I just kept all my systems from when I grew up (the N64 is probably my favorite).

Now none of those old emulator threads are updated and I don't think any were WVGA. Now I am on a WVGA device with a snapdragon processor which I can OC, and the ability to pair a Wii/PS3 remote, so I should be able to run these emulators if they exist. The ROMs for the games I own I already have (from my pc), but the emulators I do not. Let's try to keep a current/updated Emulator thread if we can.

Any help appreciated.