View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 11:51 AM
jmart518
Cookin' Project: Teya

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New imagio and g-config

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerliz View Post
I have a new Imagio. Trying to get G-Sensor to work properly. Tried to run the G-Config program and get the error that I need a newer version of MS's .Net Compact Framework. Totally ignorant as to whether or not this applies to my phone (Imagio) and whether or not I should have installed the G-sensor software to start with. I need some help, please ... would be deeply appreciative
Jer
If I understand your question right, the software you installed is a GUI to control what the g-sensor controls and what it doesn't. If that is the case, you don't need it, but it is nice to have. Otherwise you need to make the changes in the registry.
As far as new .net framework, I have attached .netCF 3.5 at the bottom of this post. Install to device memory and soft reset.
Attached Files
File Type: cab NETCF 35.cab (2.58 MB, 41 views) Click for barcode!

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab