View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 11:28 AM
Scenemaker
VIP Member

Scenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone ever use a silicone jelly case?

Negative sir, a "jelly" case is not going to work with a slide out keyboard. I'm sure someone will chime in and say they have seen or used one, but that does not mean that it works well. I suggest looking at the Seidio Innocase. They add the least amount of bulk of any case I have seen. If you don't like that, the body guardz that were mentioned before are another great alternative. Just a pain in the ass to apply but once you get the hang of it, it's not so bad.
This post has been thanked 1 times.