Old 08-23-2010, 04:16 AM
kinesis
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

kinesis is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint/Asureon wouldn't upgrade my Touch Pro -> Touch Pro 2

It's an OK screen, but its not CAPACTIVE, it's conductive. Ever notice how Iphone and android are butter? Where as this phone you have to drag your finger against the screen, it's less responsive. Anyways I sent a few angry emails to a sprint.com email address... Hopefully I'll get this worked out.

Also, used phone junk is out of the question. I like my tech fresh out the box with that new plastic smell..

http://cell-phones.shop.ebay.com/Cel...=p3286.c0.m283

Looks like its between $289-$350. Also I'm not paying this lump, I'm financing it throughout the next few bill cycles. I just knwo it's going to bankrupt me. I am cancelling tomorrow and going to keep trying to work a free or reduced upgrade. I told them I'd pay the deductable for it.. The lady thought i was crazy 'sir were not giving you that phone for 100 deductible price' oh but PPC geeks says you do it ALLLLLL the time.

Im not ready for an Android phone yet, for one 4g service isn't anywhere in CA except Modesto. For two, I don't want to pay $10 more on my bill. For three, I'd want the EPIC which is way expensive.

I would rather get this upgrade for FREE or a drastically reduced price, brand new, fresh in a box, with a leather case, head phones, a stylus, etc.. This phone also runs android just fine, even though it's a sluggish conductive touch screen.

Last edited by kinesis; 08-23-2010 at 04:18 AM.