View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 06:21 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: WP7 Carrier! Who Will You Choose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
They have plenty of reasons not to carry WP7...

1) They are pissed at M$ because of the kin

2) M$ is pissed at verizon cause of the kin

3) They are gonna get a cdma iphone..which most likely will be their primary focus followed by their Droid lineups...they are in no hurry to add a 3rd out the door...

But once it does come out I do suggest for people to visit an AT&T store and try it out yourself regardless of whether you plan on buying it or not..
Really ? You really think that ? It's like a Chevy dealer saying they are not going to carry a 2010/11 Camaro because GM stopped making them a few years before.

Now the fact that Microsoft and the experts know, WP7 is it. If WP7 is a floop, say "good bye" to Microsoft in the phone marketplace. Microsoft is going to spend MANY millions of dollars in advertising this fall, they have alreay spend BIG $$ to get all the game devlopers to make hit titles for launch and never mind facebook, twitter and everything else that will make WP7 what it is.

So by what you are saying, Verizon will hold not carry a line up of top phones that will have very heavy advertising (paid 90% by Microsoft), claimed by on-line reviewers as a possable iPhone killer because they had 2 phones that didn't sell well and were dropped ???? Never mind that it's not Microsoft making the phones, it's HTC, LG, etc.

Not trying to cause a fight here but, in what your saying, Verizon is going lose money buy not carrying something that might be huge ??

I would be SHOCKED if I didn't see at least 1-2 WP7 models on display at VZW stores on launch, it would be dumb for them not to.

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !