View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 01:44 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: disable windows lock on startup

Ok, much clearer understanding...

I mean does your work walk around and pick up your guys' cell phones to make sure they have a lock on them?? lol but i see that your just following the rules, its fine..

have you tried throttle lock?? it was around a few years ago, and has since been re-introduced as an "android style' lock screen... this is the locker where you draw a pattern on the screen for it to unlock..

Im pretty sure the stock lock, "locks" on boot by default... we see alot of threads where people forgot passwords and their device is locking when they boot up and they cant get past that screen.. so Im thinkin, if you dont change the lock your using, then this will continue to happen for you

EDIT.. does \windows\startup have a "lock.lnk" in it?? I not thinking it does, but should it, delete it and your lock shouldnt start at boot.... like i said Im pretty sure it doesnt work like that though