View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 07:16 AM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: Aug 20 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2018).No RSS.No CFC.No LZX.No BL.No LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by lw123 View Post
Hi Vin,

Is that possible to make the home screen's clock, appointment area not completely transparent on your 08.20 Pluto-cht rom? I like the home screen on your 08.07 pluto-cht rom. I just flashed to 8.20 version, and found out that when the wall paper has bright color, the font on the home screen is not dark enough. It is hard to see the appointments, weather information etc.
Is it possible to change it by the registry edit?
Thank you for your excellent rom.
You can also change the font color via CHT....

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Ooooh......NiiiiIIIIIIice!!
I did like......... but now that YP does I am not so sure....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugabuga View Post
Flashed latest Dinik_CHT rom and so far loving it. Need help with 2 things:

1. No luck receiving any MMS. I am on Sprint and tried the Arcsoft cab in the first post. It installed but I don't see the icon anywhere to start it and configure it? Sent some pics to my phone as a test and did not get anything.

2. Is there any way to remove Sprint from the top of the home screen? I saw a cab for this to remove carrier name but it did not work.

My cab also works on Sprint.....has never failed....I have threaded and non threaded and all cabs are tweaked for max recipients to 100, max slides 20, and gifs work, and also 10mb size....