View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 10:59 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: WP7 Carrier! Who Will You Choose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post
On Vzw...waiting to see what happens, if At&T get it, they might have it a few weeks before everyone else. Microsoft wants this to get public as possable, they are not going to lock it to one carrier for long.

Vzw has always supported Windows Mobile devices, they have no reason to drop off now.

If Vzw does not carry them (I know for a fact that they will because I have talked to some high ups at vzw who know for a fact), I will change carriers....

I will wait for the first few models to be released and reviewed before I get one tho...
They have plenty of reasons not to carry WP7...

1) They are pissed at M$ because of the kin

2) M$ is pissed at verizon cause of the kin

3) They are gonna get a cdma iphone..which most likely will be their primary focus followed by their Droid lineups...they are in no hurry to add a 3rd out the door...

But once it does come out I do suggest for people to visit an AT&T store and try it out yourself regardless of whether you plan on buying it or not..

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)