View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 07:41 PM
jnuts5423
Halfway to VIP Status

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Auto icon install packs?

Actually, the icon changer will save your theme for you. i run the cht backup to put all my quick links in order, after i have all my apps installed. Then i just load the saved theme from my sd card. as long as the icons are somwhere in your card, it will extract them and do it for you. I just did mine this morning. you just need to clear your htc icon cache within the tools option. then soft reset. its really pretty simple. took about 30 minutes for me to be up and running after flashing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by money711 View Post
Yeah I wish the same thing, I did mine in like two days i think and still is not finished yet, but no motivation to finish, I got the main one's done though but i don't have to many apps and some apps that I have I couldn't find a custom icon for them and too lazy ask anyone to create one for me because I would have to find the icon and everything else.

I think there is some cab files though that might give you some custom icons for the standard apps.

Try searching Dinik Icons cab or anastasia icons on google hopefully this will help you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
lmao, not gonna happen! anything that would "auto change" ALL your icons would have to have all the icons for the apps you have.. since noone really know what apps you, itd be a generic pack at best anyways.. youd be left with tons of unchanged icons because they werent in the pack but were installed on your phone..

trust me dude, i wish... But i had to make like 70 custom Dinik style glass icons so all my installs would have the same icon throughout the theme..
Quote:
Originally Posted by iphoney4u View Post
Is there such a thing? I found "restart" and "icon changer". But time consuming to chane all the icons. Id like a cab install where it changes all the icons at once. Like maybe a Vista look, or W7 look or Iphone look. (god forbid).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2.jpg (5.8 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (12.2 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!