View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 04:16 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Auto icon install packs?

lmao, not gonna happen! anything that would "auto change" ALL your icons would have to have all the icons for the apps you have.. since noone really know what apps you, itd be a generic pack at best anyways.. youd be left with tons of unchanged icons because they werent in the pack but were installed on your phone..

trust me dude, i wish... But i had to make like 70 custom Dinik style glass icons so all my installs would have the same icon throughout the theme..