View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 02:11 AM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
AT&T branded Tilt or unbranded Kaiser?

So I was watching some you tube videos of the Tilt. I got to one that was an unbranded Kaiser (or Tytn 2, whatever). Instead of AT&T it had HTC on the top...

Anyway, it had a camera on the front for video calls, and appeared to have all the other features of the AT&T branded device.

Does anyone know if everything works on the unbranded version on AT&T? Would the video calling work? And the push to talk? How about the MMS?

Any other issues I should be aware of before I buy an unlocked Kaiser?

I'm not a current AT&T customer, but I'm seriously thinking about leaving Sprint and getting a Tilt. But if the AT&T branded unit has less features than the unbranded unit, I'd rather go that route...