View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 06:18 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: ☢Flash Froyo (Droid 2.2) RIGHT NOW on Droid X ☢ Updates Kernel/Working Flash!☢

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepolishguy View Post
Man- I thought people would be on this like white on rice (no offense to white people or people that like rice). But over here and over at xda- not much posting about how the update is going.

From the few of you that appear to have made the jump to 2.2 - how has it gone. Just curious. I am still waiting for my X in the mail.
My thread over at XDA is pretty active... its just a duplicate of this thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=758907
View count jumped from 1200 views this morning (originally started it last week) to almost 10k views now.... a lot of activity at XDA on this...

i also make notes of the significant changes i saw, which are

- New gallery layout

- Speed seems about the same

- Graphics look fine to me (saw some reports of fuzzyiness)

- New Widgets (Market, News and Weather, Picture Frame Plus Widget)

- Flash is working in internet browser

- Camera has a new layout

- Auto complete when searching in market

- AM/PM is now beside clock in taskbar

- Rotate to 270 degree Landscape

- Recent Apps is updated (press and hold home button)

Speed seems to be about the same for me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WythDryden View Post
I've been trying all day to apply this update. No matter what i do (uninstall and reinstall drivers) and even though it shows up everywhere else being fine and connected, i can't get the adb shell to recognize my device. It was previously one click rooted, but even uninstalling an reinstalling everything doesn't seem to work...
Probably need to perfrom a sbf.... follow instructions in post 1

This post has been thanked 1 times.