View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 01:55 PM
one80oneday
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday
Re: Is this the END?

With sense disabled I still have this problem. Another thing I thought might have caused it was an app I installed while running Android called Ultimate Juice. Seemed to mess with some system stuff and froze Android and the morning after the problem started. I'm downloading 6.1 now and will try that. Sprint Chat said my warranty is good until mid October so I am good there.

EDIT: Well the problem seemed to fix itself after a day or so. I am guessing that there was just some dirt or lent behind the button or something. I still don't know why sometimes after reboot none of the buttons worked but whatever. It's all working for now

Last edited by one80oneday; 08-22-2010 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Not Enough Awesomeness