View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 10:35 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
.... I just hope the battery lasts longer.
OK KIOWA69,

You've been a great help to many here, & besides hitting you with hundreds of rep, I wondered what we could do for you... Looked back in a bunch of your threads & your number one issue appears to be battery. Maybe we need to think out of the box on this one. Check these out. Stock battery is 1500mah (milli amp hours)

1. 4500 mah: (= 3 stock batteries)
[HLI-T7380EX] Buy Mugen Power Sprint Touch Pro2 T7380 4500mAh Extended Replacement Battery with Battery door in Charcoal Gray
This guy way underestimates battery life in the orig ppcgeeks thread here.

2. If cost is an issue, just get another 1500 for $6 here.

3. If you want a more usage (higher 2000 mah) & don't want to add bulk for cheap $9, go here:

4. Here's the OEM ones (2000)for cheap here, from this thread.

If someone is using full brightness with only one draining application (like talking on the phone), you're probably running 400ma or more... simple math puts you less than 4 hours. Of course you already know... the dimmest you can see is always best.
Hope that helps!!
**edit ** I have 1 amp a/c chargers in many places around my house, both cars & carry an extra 1500 battery myself

Last edited by teradog; 10-18-2010 at 02:47 PM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.